For over 20 years PAS has lead the industry in spend management and analysis. PAS provides its members both hard and soft cost savings utilizing a strategic Supplier Network. With pre-negotiated pricing, product standardization, supply chain management, compliance and detailed reporting, PAS gives its members the tools necessary to optimize operating costs and increase revenue.
- PAS's team of industry expert’s provide a full-service and customized savings program that is effective in reducing expenses and increasing NOI - saving valuable time and resources allowing your on site staff to focus on their most important tasks - signing leases, customer service, and keeping residents happy.
- Membership is low or no cost, allowing owners and property management firms to optimize their spend.
- With the addition of PAS Online - PAS Purchasing Solutions offers the most complete purchasing, compliance, technology and procure-to-pay program for the multifamily industry.
- PAS Purchasing Solutions specializes in reducing NOE and increasing NOI by employing customized programs designed to drive down both procurement and operational expenses.
- PAS operates in an advisory and consulting capacity through a group purchasing format and national accounts on behalf of its members.
- In our twenty two year history, PAS has represented over 300 management organizations and over 1.5 million units nationwide giving you more purchasing power!
- PAS is an extension of your organization, working alongside your purchasing directors in negotiating competitive and consistent pricing within the PAS Supplier Network.
- PAS provides usage reports detailing the purchases by property and by supplier monthly.
- PAS insures a high level of personalized customer service to each and every member.
PAS maintains an industry leading National and regional network of suppliers offering highly competitive pricing on maintenance and turnkey needs, renovation improvements, energy management, technology software for purchasing management, and other day to day expenses in property operations.
- Competitive and consistent pricing within network
- Custom approach to order process = standardized buying needs
- Pre-negotiated prices
- PAS members can achieve $50 - $200 savings per unit per year.
Are you ready to find out how we can help you succeed?
To see how PAS can maximize your paint purchases, contact us for a paint review.