SOLUTIONS FOR PROPERTY MANAGERS
PAS has partnered with a national renter insurance company making it easy to join the ranks of savvy, cost-conscious multi-housing property management companies in embracing this concept of risk management. We have the experience and knowledge to offer you a hassle-free approach to mitigating risk, so you can concentrate on what you do best - managing your properties and enhancing the rental experience for your residents!
RISK REDUCTION DONE RIGHT! THAT'S WHAT WE'RE ABOUT!
Join our program and take the first step to reducing your property risk from tenant-caused loss. Not only do you transfer a portion of your overall insurance risk to the renter/occupant, buy you’ll improve your bottom line as well! Your residents gain peace of mind by knowing that all occupants of the property have renters insurance coverage, providing a comprehensive security blanket in the case of a catastrophic property loss. We will structure a customized renters insurance program for your property management needs. We will take care of the details so you don’t have to. We handle all program training and implementation, and ongoing customer support - a turnkey solution to property risk reduction!
- Reliable and affordable insurance coverage you can trust
- Monthly reports detailing policy adoption sent to your key personnel
- On-site brochures displayed in the leasing office for residents
- Exceptional customer service with claims service available 24/7
HOW IT WORKS:
- Make the decision to manage risk, join PAS and provide details on your portfolio.
- We will upload all pertinent information about each residential community so when it is time to apply for policy coverage, all your properties are pre-approved.
- Your on-site leasing staff is trained through a combination of on-site visits and online web training sessions provided around your schedule.
- Your staff will be trained to inform potential residents of your lease requirements that residents have liability coverage.
- We provide you with professional brochures to display for potential and existing residents.
- Residents can enroll online and the process takes less than 5 minutes; a temporary binder will be issued via email.
- Your on-site leasing professional simply places the insurance binder in the lease file and hands the resident the keys to their new apartment.
- Your designated staff will receive policy-in-force reports that detail the adoption rates and provide a snapshot of future leases to roll, etc.
- Once a resident is enrolled, we will take care of all customer service issues.